Did you know our sublimation pens from Artesprix have dropped in price?
If you haven’t tried them already then why not take this opportunity and unleash your inner artist!
The pens allow you to create and draw intricate designs to personalise garments and accessories! Each one offers vibrant, permanent transfers onto any sublimation blank to leave you with peel-free personalisation.
You can draw freehand or use your Silhouette machine to write or draw onto plain copy paper, ready to be transferred with your heat press onto your t-shirt, tote bag, coaster, keyring and more.
Unlike an adhesive application, the thermal ink transfers will infuse your sublimation blank with the ink to give you a permanent design that is tattooed to the material.
So your now thinking, these sound great but how do you use them? Lucky for you weve put together a handy step by step guide. It's ok.... thank us later!
- Using the Artesprix pens, draw your design onto plain white paper. Remember all text will need to be mirrored.
- Once your design is complete, place your sublimation blank on top (face down) of your design, and using heat tape tape it into place.
- Once taped, filp the paper and blank over so that the paper is face down on top. Cover with a silicone sheet and press for the recommended time and temperature.
- When the pressing time is up, carefully peel the paper whilst hot. Your print is complete.
- Using the Artesprix pens, drawyour design onto plain white paper. Remember all text will need to be mirrored.
- Once your design is complete, carefully position your design face down onto the mug and use heat tape on the ends to secure in place.
- Place your mug (with paper) into the mug press and press using the recommended time and settings.
- When the pressing time is up, carefully peel the paper whilst hot. Your mug is now complete!
- Hard surface objects (keyrings, coasters etc) - 200 degrees for 60-90 seconds. (increase the time the larger the object)
- Ceramic Mug – 200 degrees for 180 seconds
- T shirt – 200 degrees for 50 seconds
Just a few things to be aware of when creating with the thermal markers...Children under the ages of 14 need to be supervised whilst using the pens and if your pressing with an iron, use the highest temperature setting, no steam, and press firmly for 1-5 minutes depending on the size of the object. We definatley recommend testing beforehand.
Whether you want to design a personalised Mother’s Day gift, or sell custom creations, with our thermal markers from Artesprix the possibilities are endless. What will you create?